Licensed therapists can offer Rhythmic Entrainment Intervention CDs and programs through our Authorized REI Provider network. We currently have over three thousand providers located around the world. Authorized REI Providers come from a variety of backgrounds including:
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Physical Therapists
- Psychologists and psychotherapists
- Psychiatrists and neurologists
- Family Practice Physicians
- ADHD coaches
- Certified Autism Specialists
- Music Therapists
- Other health care professionals who work with individuals with neurological disorders
The REI Authorized Provider training is a 6-hour course designed for professionals unfamiliar with REI who want the most comprehensive introduction to REI. This program offers a solid foundation of the history and research of musical rhythm.
The online Authorized Provider Training program is a self-paced, streaming-video program that allows you to work at your own pace in the convenience of your home or office.