Learn to Stimulate and Balance the Chinese Energy System
The Acupuncture Meridian Drumming Course contains over 3 hours of training videos, showing you how to play rhythms for the 12 main meridians of the Chinese medical system: Bladder Kidney, Lung, Large Intestine, Stomach, Spleen, Liver, Gallbladder, Heart, Pericardium, Triple Warmer, and Small Intestine. Presented as yin/yang paired meridians as they relate to the Five Elements (Water, Metal, Earth, Wood, and Fire), these rhythms will give you the power to stimulate and balance your energy system.
2. Understanding Drum Notation
3. Basic Techniques for 3 Drumming Styles (covering most drums)
4. Drumming Exercises:16th Note Patterns
5. Drumming Exercises 8th Note Triplets
6. Exploring the Acupuncture Meridians and Elements
7. Playing the Water Element: Bladder and Kidney Meridians
8. Playing the Metal Element: Lung and Large Intestine Meridians.
9. Playing the Earth Element: Stomach and Spleen Meridians.
10, Playing the Wood Element: Liver and Gallbladder Meridians.
11. Playing the Fire Element: Heart, Pericarduim, Triple Warmer, and Small Intestine Meridians.
12. Acupuncture Meridian Balancing Meditation