Creators of Rhythmic Entrainment Intervention™
REI Custom Program
Address a Wide Range of Issues with Our
All-inclusive Auditory Brain Stimulation Program
“Our daughter has had very few temper tantrums. She is also developing the ability to stop herself and calm herself down, usually within about one minute of when the recording starts. She’s been getting along much better with her brothers and sisters. Her attention span has increased--she can sit quietly and read a book for longer periods of time. She’s paying attention more in school and staying on task.”
- Lisa D. Mother of an 8 year old with AD/HD
REI Custom Program Draws From Over Three Decades of Research
Rhythmic Entrainment Intervention™ (REI) is an auditory brain stimulation program that uses musical rhythm to stimulate and re-pattern neurological function. A unique blend of modern advances in brain research and ancient rhythmic techniques, REI facilitates long-term behavioral and cognitive improvement in individuals with neurological disorders.
REI was borne out of ethnomusicological research REI creator Jeff Strong began in the early 1980’s. For over a decade Mr. Strong immersed himself in time-tested rhythmic techniques, studying with traditional practitioners from around the world. He then extracted the core mechanisms of these techniques and began researching them in a controlled setting.
After 11 years of extensive clinical and scientific research, including several double-blind, placebo-controlled studies, Mr. Strong and the Strong Institute research staff identified hundreds of rhythmic combinations that correspond to specific behavioral and cognitive symptoms. This research resulted in two important findings:
- Exposure to specific musical rhythm patterns elicits immediate calming and focusing effects.
- Repeated exposure to these rhythms results in long-term behavioral and cognitive improvements.
The REI Custom Program was created in 2004. Careful collection and analysis of data have allowed the composition, protocols and efficacy of the program to continually evolve. The current REI Custom Program is the most effective presentation of REI to date.
The Only Completely Custom-made Auditory Program
We learned early on while developing the REI Custom Program that each person responds to a different type and level of stimulus. Our first formal institutional study in 1994 used custom-made recordings, employing the same protocol as our earliest research. That is, REI creator Jeff Strong performed live for each subject while the listener's responses were tracked. A recording was made based on this data. This recording was then played once a day and adjusted as the listener progressed.
This process has varied only slightly in the last 2 decades. Though Jeff rarely performs live for a client, our focus on customization is stronger than ever: We ensure you receive the progressive stimulation that meets your needs.
As you complete the REI Custom Program Intake process, we identify the major issues you face and create a map of the appropriate stimulation to meet your goals. We use sophisticated algorithms to assemble the proper rhythms for your first REI Audio Track; each subsequent track is created in 7-14-day intervals according to your progression through the program.
This ensures the most efficient and effective program possible. Indeed, this is where we excel: Custom stimulation for optimal client improvement.
Your REI Custom Program Is Created Just For You
Whether you experience anxiety or overwhelm, or feel disconnected from your sensory environment, we will create the optimal program to help you accomplish your goals across ten symptom areas:
- Attention, hyperactivity, impulsivity
- Behavioral issues
- Cognitive issues
- Language and communication
- Mood issues
- Self-stimulatory behaviors
- Sensory processing issues
- Sleep issues
- Social skills
Join the Thousands Who Have Successfully Used This Innovative Program
Since 1994, the REI Custom Program™ has been used successfully by tens of thousands of people from around the world. Our clientele consists of both children and adults who come to us with a variety of conditions, including:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD, ADHD, AD/HD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Pervasive Developmental Disorder
- Sensory Processing Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Traumatic Brain Injury
You Will Gain Significant Improvements with This Innovative Progrm
The unique composition and severity of your symptoms will be our guide in crafting your REI Custom Program. Symptom areas where we see improvements with the REI Custom Program include:
- Anxiety - Includes anxiety related issues.
- Attention/focus/hyperactivity - Includes attention-related issues including the classic symptoms of ADD.
- Behavioral issues - Includes issues such as aggression, compliance, tantrums, and others.
- Cognitive issues - Includes symptoms related to cognition such as memory, reasoning, and others.
- Language/communication - Includes issues related to language and communication including speech and writing.
- Mood issues - Includes general mood issues as well as symptoms of depression and bipolar disorder.
- Self-stimulatory behaviors - Includes behaviors such as rocking, flapping, toe-walking, vocal perseveration, and others.
- Sensory Processing - Includes sensory defensive and sensory seeking behavior.
- Sleep - Includes issues related to falling and staying asleep.
- Social Interaction - Includes issues related to social interaction and engagement.
Once you begin, the REI Custom Program's interactive online platform and tracking ensures that you are always getting the stimulation that you need based on your real-world performance. Remember, each new track of your program is dynamically engineered in response to your progress.
Choose From Three Audio Formats
The REI Custom Program is compatible with any device:
Hi-res MP3 Downloads
CDs Sent to Your Home
The REI Custom Program
The REI Custom Program is a home-based auditory brain stimulation program that uses musical rhythm to stimulate and re-pattern neurological function. A unique blend of modern advances in brain research and ancient rhythmic techniques, REI facilitates long-term improvement in sensory processing.
Your REI Custom Program is custom created for you based on your unique 10-symptom profile: this is the key to our program. Whether you experience anxiety, inattention, sensory sensitivities, cognitive issues, insomnia, mood issues, or issues with spatial orientation, we deliver the proper stimulus to achieve your individual goals.
Once you begin, the REI Custom Program's interactive online platform and tracking ensures that you are always getting the stimulation that you need based on your real-world performance. Each new track of your program is dynamically engineered in response to your weekly progress.
The REI Custom Program is a Complete Solution
Our core program is a comprehensive home-based therapy consisting of:
• Custom-created REI Audio Tracks. Your custom REI audio tracks employ progressive stimulation techniques made just for you and your responses to the music. Just as no two people are the same, you require unique stimulus to achieve the best results.
• Unlimited client support to make sure that you are indeed getting the best stimulation for your needs. We work closely with you to make certain you see significant improvements.
• 7 Brain Shift Radio audio downloads that can be used anytime you want additional benefits. These tracks include: Noisy Room Sleep, Revving-up Focus, Energy Boost, PowerNap Mix, Memory Boost, Big Round Calm, and Mood Lifter.
The REI Custom Program is Easy to Use
The REI Custom Program is home-based and requires no special equipment.
Play Your REI Custom Calm track once a day.
You can stream or download from your phone, tablet or computer. Tracks average between 22 and 26 minutes.
Play the track quietly in the background.
There is no need to actively listen to the music or to use headphones.
Check in with us at the recommended intervals.
You will receive an email every seven days asking you to complete your track adjustment feedback.
Get Started Today
Order the Program and Receive Your First Track Today
Pay monthly, cancel anytime
Save 15% over monthly plan.
Get 3 months free.
Not Sure If this Program is Right For You?
Call 800-659-6644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Creator of Rhythmic Entrainment Intervention (REI)
About the Program Creator
Jeff Strong is the creator of Rhythmic Entrainment Intervention™ (REI) and the Director and CEO of the Strong Institute, a research center and provider of evidence-based custom auditory brain stimulation programs. He is also the co-founder of Brain Shift Radio, a streaming music site containing personalized music to enhance brain function.
Jeff is a percussionist, composer, recording engineer, researcher, clinician, and a sought-after expert on the therapeutic use of rhythm. He is the best-selling author of eight books, including AD/HD For Dummies and Different Drummer: One Man’s Music and Its Impact on ADD, Anxiety, and Autism.