About the REI Custom Program for Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD, ADHD, AD/HD)
The REI Custom Program for Attention Deficit Ddisorder is designed to address the symptoms associated with Attention Deficit Hyperactivty Disorder (ADD, ADHD, AD/HD), with or without hyperactivity. Custom-made for each client, the REI Custom Program provides REI Audio tracks dynamically engineered in response to your progress.
Simply fill out the custom intake form; your REI Custom Program will be ready for you almost immediately. Your daily and weekly online tracking directly contributes to your next REI Audio track creation.
Because the REI Custom Program is dynamically created based on your response, your program is constantly adjusting itself to keep pace with your progress. Our success with symptomatic and long-term improvement is directly related to the progressive stimulation of your REI Custom Program.
The progressive stimulation of REI ensures the broadest and deepest impact on your symptoms. Research shows that more profound gains are possible with the long-term addition of new REI Audio tracks.
Different Drummer by REI Creator Jeff Strong
Read about the development and application of REI in Jeff's book, Different Drummer: One Man's Music and Its Impact on ADD, Anxiety, ans Autism.
"This book should be on the shelves of anyone working with, or living with, people dealing with sleep, anxiety, aggression, attention, self-regulation, processing, and/or connection issues. This work is changing lives." A review on amazon.com
Join the Thousands Who Have Successfully Used This Innovative Program
Since 1994, the REI Custom Program™ has been used successfully by tens of thousands of people from around the world. Our clientele consists of both children and adults with attention problems who come to us with a variety of symptoms associated with Attention Deficit Disorder, including:
- Mood issues
- Sleep disturbances
You Will Gain Significant Symptomatic Improvements with This Innovative Program
The unique composition and severity of your symptoms will be our guide in crafting your REI Custom Program. Symptom areas where we see improvements with the REI Custom Program and children and adults with Attention Deficit Disorder include:
- Anxiety - Includes anxiety related issues.
- Attention/focus/hyperactivity - Includes attention-related issues including the classic symptoms of ADD.
- Behavioral issues - Includes issues such as aggression, compliance, tantrums, and others.
- Cognitive issues - Includes symptoms related to cognition such as memory, reasoning, and others.
- Language/communication - Includes issues related to language and communication including speech and writing.
- Mood issues - Includes general mood issues as well as symptoms of depression and bipolar disorder.
- Self-stimulatory behaviors - Includes behaviors such as rocking, flapping, toe-walking, vocal perseveration, and others.
- Sensory Processing - Includes sensory defensive and sensory seeking behavior.
- Sleep - Includes issues related to falling and staying asleep.
- Social Interaction - Includes issues related to social interaction and engagement.
Once you begin, the REI Custom Program's interactive online platform and tracking ensures that you are always getting the stimulation that you need based on your real-world performance. Remember, each new track of your program is dynamically engineered in response to your weekly progress.
In the case of the CD-based program, you initially receive 2 CDs. We make additional CDs based on your response to these CDs.
You may change audio formats at any time during the process. Simply let us know and we'll make the switch for you.
REI Custom Program Is Easy to Use
Once you complete the intake, your online program is available almost immediately. CDs take 2-3 days to ship.
Implementing the program is easy:
- Play the designated REI track or CD once a day.
- Choose the same time or a different time each day, whichever fits your schedule.
- Play the track quietly in the background while the listener engages in a quiet activity (reading or being read to, playing, eating, going to sleep, etc.). There is no need to actively listen to the music or to use headphones.
- Keep a daily log of responses to the recording (either through your online REI Data Center or, if you are using CDs, the included tracking booklet).
- Check in with us at the recommended intervals. In the case of the online program you receive an email every ten days asking you to complete your track adjustment feedback. For CDs call or email us at 3 weeks and again at 5 weeks.
- Contact us anytime you have questions or concerns.
Remember: With the REI Custom Program, there is no need for any special equipment or even headphones (though you can use headphones if you wish). You simply play your session through any device.
The REI Custom Program is a Complete Solution at Just $89 per Month
Whether your loved one with autism experiences anxiety or problems falling sleep or you face a more complex symptom mix of behavioral issues, including self-stimulatory or self-injurious behavior, or social, language, and sensory processing issues, we will create the optimal program for you to accomplish your goals at one attractive price.
The complete REI Custom Program can be purchased as a six month payment plan of $89 per month. We also offer the option of one upfront payment of $480.60 - a 10% discount.
You will receive 2 new dynamically-created tracks each month for six months. These 12 tracks have been found to be the optimal level of progressive stimulation for an REI Custom Program.
Our research shows that it typically takes 10-12 weeks to see significant symptomatic change. Once gains begin, they progress and expand as you continue through the program.